Wineries

  • Gemma - 
  • Langhe Nebbiolo Ruja

Langhe Nebbiolo Ruja

Characteristics
  • Classification
    D.O.C.
  • Grape Varieties
    Nebbiolo
  • Harvest
    5th-15th of October
  • Vinification
    In stainless steel tanks, including 6 days of maceration at a controlled temperature
  • Maturation
    70% in stainless steel tanks; the remaining 30% in 20hl oak barriques for at least 9 months
Tasting notes
  • Colour
    Red. Ruby red with garnet tinges
  • Bouquet
    Full and intense scent, softened by light floral hints of wild rose
  • Taste
    Elegant and velvety taste, with intriguing sensations of earth and truffles
  • Pairing
    Red meat, roasts and game