Wineries

Barolo

Characteristics
  • Classification
    D.O.C.G.
  • Grape Varieties
    Nebbiolo
  • Harvest
    Around the 10th- 20th of October
  • Vinification
    Long maceration for 15-20 days in stainless steel tanks at a temperature not exceeding 28° C
  • Maturation
    75% is aged in Slavonian oak barrels of 20 hl; the remaining 25% in French oak barriques
Tasting notes
  • Colour
    Red. Warm ruby red with garnet tinges
  • Bouquet
    The scents are characterized by profound depth and complexity, with a progression from fruity notes of raspberry and floral hints of rose finishing with an intense spicy sensation
  • Taste
    On the palate, it shows immediate and intense tannins, giving a nice tactile texture that is subtly sweetened by ripe fruit hints
  • Pairing
    Red meat, braised meat, stews and roasts and truffle dishes